About Me:

I am a wife, mom of 3 teenagers, and I love to read. I do not limit myself to one genre, but do have some that I prefer. Depending on my mood I will choose a book from RomCom, Romance, Dark Romance, Suspense/Thriller, YA, NA, and SciFi/Fantasy. I would love to share the books I read with you so that you may enjoy them too!

It takes so much courage for an author to put their work out there for the public to read. Then to subject themselves to the opinions of those readers. You will not find disrespectful reviews on this page. Even if a book is not for me, it may be something someone else enjoys. I will not belittle or be nasty to any author, regardless of subject matter. No bashing of person or writing will be tolerated.

My goal by creating this blog is to help authors get their books noticed and to help introduce readers to authors they may not usually read.

Also, please note that any links contained on this website I DO NOT profit from. I do receive advanced reader copies of some of the books I review, but I promise to never let that sway my true feelings on the piece of work.

I am willing to help out as many authors/PAs/promotion companies as I can, but please know that my calendar doesn't always allow for a certain time frame. Please feel free to contact me and I can see if I am able to help. This is a one woman show ;) You can visit my Facebook Page (Like/Follow) at https://www.facebook.com/Reading-Escape-Reviews-279044492594921/ and my email is readingescapereviews@gmail.com

Thank you for stopping by! Oh, and be sure to get on the 2017 Goodreads Reading Challenge. I will be asking periodically for your actual and goal number!

Wednesday, June 14, 2017

Notice by K. Webster

Notice

by K. Webster Publication Date: June 6, 2017 Genres: Adult, Contemporary, Dark Romance, Suspense


Purchase: Amazon | Apple | Nook | Kobo



I didn’t notice her before…but now I do. The shiny strands of gold in her silky brown hair. Tiny crinkles between her eyebrows when she frowns. Her passion for neatness. Once I focus on her, I can’t take my eyes from my newest obsession. Ever. I need to know everything about her. Her past. Her present. The way she takes her coffee. Exactly how she smells after a spritz of perfume in the mornings. She’s perfect in every way and I was blind. But, God, now do I see. I notice the organized way she arranges her clothes in her closet. How she visits the same market each Saturday. The sounds of her breathing as I lie beneath her bed in silence. Violet is mine. She just doesn’t know it yet. ***WARNING*** Notice is a dark and unusual romance. Extreme sexual themes and violence in certain scenes, which could trigger emotional distress, are found in this story. If you are sensitive to dark themes, then this story is not for you. If you aren't into super obsessive stalkers, then this story is not for you.



I am pretty sure that K. Webster is the scream queen of crazy town.  I live for her new releases, because she's never disappointed me.  Every book brings a new level of "what the hell" into my life.  Notice is no different.

If you are new to K. Webster's writing, I must advise to, always read the warning labels.  They are put there for a reason.  

My first thoughts about Violet were that she was incredibly strong, yet fed up woman, and by the end, I still felt that way.  Gray on the other hand, well my initial thoughts of him were "aww he's cute," by the end well.....you'll have to see for yourself.

The supporting characters in Notice were well written, they definitely belonged in the story and weren't just there to fill up pages.  I could use a Gwen book, because, I think she deserves one.  

Notice gets 5-stars.  There was nothing for me to dislike about this book, and everything to love about it.  The only teeny tiny issue I had was "Letty," however, soon enough in the book you see the K. Webster come out and you understand the nickname ;)  Again, this book is dark, there are scenes that may be uncomfortable.  As long as you are good with that, than get reading!  Just be sure to always check under the bed!


Image result for 5 star image red




K Webster2 
 K Webster is the author of dozens romance books in many different genres including contemporary romance, historical romance, paranormal romance, and erotic romance. When not spending time with her husband of twelve years and two adorable children, she’s active on social media connecting with her readers. Her other passions besides writing include reading and graphic design. K can always be found in front of her computer chasing her next idea and taking action. She looks forward to the day when she will see one of her titles on the big screen. You can easily find K Webster on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, and Goodreads! Website: www.authorkwebster.com Newsletter: http://eepurl.com/bllgoP

No comments:

Post a Comment