About Me:

I am a wife, mom of 3 teenagers, and I love to read. I do not limit myself to one genre, but do have some that I prefer. Depending on my mood I will choose a book from RomCom, Romance, Dark Romance, Suspense/Thriller, YA, NA, and SciFi/Fantasy. I would love to share the books I read with you so that you may enjoy them too!

It takes so much courage for an author to put their work out there for the public to read. Then to subject themselves to the opinions of those readers. You will not find disrespectful reviews on this page. Even if a book is not for me, it may be something someone else enjoys. I will not belittle or be nasty to any author, regardless of subject matter. No bashing of person or writing will be tolerated.

My goal by creating this blog is to help authors get their books noticed and to help introduce readers to authors they may not usually read.

Also, please note that any links contained on this website I DO NOT profit from. I do receive advanced reader copies of some of the books I review, but I promise to never let that sway my true feelings on the piece of work.

I am willing to help out as many authors/PAs/promotion companies as I can, but please know that my calendar doesn't always allow for a certain time frame. Please feel free to contact me and I can see if I am able to help. This is a one woman show ;) You can visit my Facebook Page (Like/Follow) at https://www.facebook.com/Reading-Escape-Reviews-279044492594921/ and my email is readingescapereviews@gmail.com

Thank you for stopping by! Oh, and be sure to get on the 2017 Goodreads Reading Challenge. I will be asking periodically for your actual and goal number!

Thursday, July 27, 2017

Cut & Blow Book 2 by Ashleigh Giannoccaro

Title:  Cut & Blow Book 2Author:  Ashleigh Giannoccaro



Make an appointment, they’re ready to cut your heart out and blow you away. The stylists of Cut & Blow are back for book two. 

Tangled up in a dangerous love affair, Chelsey can’t seem to catch a break. Alone and afraid, with everything on the line she’s going to have to make some grown up decisions. 
Sal has a second chance to get it all right with Chelsey. His do over to fix the mistakes of his past. Will his family approve? She’s very young, but he’s determined to do the right thing, even if it’s for all the wrong reasons. 
There’s a Rat amongst the pigeons and no one has smelled him coming. Revenge is such a dirty business, but someone has to do it. When the person you hate the most in the world, has the one thing you want more — you take it.


 Amazon

 US UKCAAU






Storyline:  Cut & Blow book 2 is Chelsey's story.  The book starts out picking up with Chelsey where Ailee & Rain's (book 1) left off. Chelsey is upset with Ailee for her lies, and now with Rain in the picture, she has no one.  She feels like she's lost her best friend and has no one to turn to.  Then the unthinkable happens, cue the nausea!

Characters:  Chelsey may come across as a to some as a weak female character.  After learning her background, I realized why she is like she is.  Chelsey craves love and attention, something she has missed out on growing up.  Rat, boy that guy has a lot on his plate.  His parents are the worst possible relationship role models.  His cousin is his boss and next in line for a seat in the Calligaris family.

I am giving Cut & Blow book 2 5-stars.  I loved it!  I liked the story line and the twists were somewhat expected, but the little spins made it hard to put down.  Chelsey's background made things a lot clearer as to why she behaved the way she did.  I honestly felt the worst for Rat, and CANNOT wait for the next book to see what happens in this story!


Image result for rating stars images free






34839647

The smell of perm lotion and the sound of the dryer’s blowing hot air camouflages the truth, the lies, and the real stories behind the people inside the hair salon.
Cut & Blow flash in neon lights above the glass front of the outdated shop, but inside young talent shave and layer hair while making small talk with clients, that over share. 
Ailee is a twenty-year old stylist with more secrets of her own than she hears from others on a daily basis. But, when a tall, long haired customer comes in and seduces her with his deep voice, the skeletons come tumbling out her closet before she can shut the door. Falling in love with him is like stepping off a ledge, she knows it won’t end well, but it feels so good on the way down. 
Rainieri watches his wife from a distance, until he just cannot watch any longer. Through the salon window he sees someone else taking what is his, setting off his possessive streak. When she doesn’t get his subtle messages and her stubborn nature won’t give up, he steps in to take what was his all along. 
As twisted as the gossip you hear in the hair salon, Cut & Blow will have you blushing and begging to hear the rest of the story.

 Amazon - $0.99 for a limited time!

 US UKAU







No comments:

Post a Comment